Home Made Sigakai/herbal Shampoo
javarisi/sago -25 g
pachai arisi/raw rice -200g
pungangkaai/soap nuts -50 g
vendhayam/fenugreek seeds -25 g
pasipayaru/green gram -100 g
lemon peel -50 g
paneer rose petals -50 g
marikolundhu/ Artimisia pallens -50g
maruthaani poo/henna leaves -50g
vetti ver/Chrysopogon zizaniodes -50g
avaram poo ilai/senna leaves -50g
sembaruthi ilai/hibiscus petals -50g
poondi kottai/soapberries -50g
- Collect all the ingredients above in given quantity from any herbal/grocery stores.
- Keep them spreaded on a cloth in hot sun for 2-3 days.
- When the ingredients are completely dried up(the ingredients should be brittle on touching)If not dried up thoroghly leave in sun for another one/two days.
- Grind it into a fine powder and store it in a clean&dry air tight container.
- Take a tablespoon or two of it (as necessary for your hair length)in a bowl and mix water as needed .Herbal shampoo is ready to use.
- It stays fresh up to an year.
- To know about how to use this shampoo efficiently with home made herbal conditioner click the link below
- Home made herbal hair conditioner
Post a Comment