Baby corn Mushroom chilli
Ingredients:baby corn - 7
Mushrooms - 75 g
Bell pepper -1/2 cup(green &Red)
onion -1 tbsp. sliced
spring onions -2 tbsp. finely chopped
hot chili sauce -11/2 tsp
soy sauce -1tbsp
tomato sauce -3 tbsp
chopped ginger-1/2 tsp
chopped garlic -1/2 tsp
oil -to shallow fry
For marinating:corn flour -1/4 cup
ginger garlic paste-1/2 tbsp.
salt - to taste
pepper -1 tsp
- In a bowl mix corn flour, ginger garlic paste, salt and pepper in water along with chopped baby corn and mushroom like in pic.
- Heat oil and fry the baby corns and mushroom until crisp
- Remove and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and add chopped ginger and garlic and fry for a minute
- Add the sliced onions, green and red bell pepper and fry for a minute or two.
- Add the finely chopped green onions.
- Now mix chili paste , soy sauce, tomato sauce and stir well.
- Put the fried baby corns and mushrooms and stir well.
- Cook for 2 -3 minutes until well blended .
- Garnish with spring onions
- Serve hot as a appetizer.
Seems very tempting dish.. What I liked most is presenting each step with appropriate picture.. well done :)ReplyDelete