Ingredients:Chana dal - 1 cup
vazhaipoo - 1 cup chopped
turmeric - pinch
onion - 2 tbsp chopped
curryleaves - few chopped
cilantro - few chopped
ginger -1 tsp finely chopped
green chillies - 2
salt - to taste
oil - to deep fry
- In a pot cook vazhaipoo adding water salt and turmeric to it.
- Soak chana dhal in water for at least 3 hours.
- Drain the water thoroughly and pat dry it.
- In a blender grind the drained dhal coarsely adding salt
- Now mix onion ,curry leaves, cilantro and green chillies, ginger and vazhai poo to the coarsely ground dhal.
- Make into equal sized balls and press it into circular patties.
- Heat oil to deep fry ,once the oil is hot fry the patties until golden
- Have a great crunchy snack alongside tea/coffee
Post a Comment