Mutton Pepper fry
ginger garlic paste-2tbsp
coriander powder -11/2 tbsp.
cumin powder -1tsp
garam masala -1/2 tsp
chilli powder -1 tsp
turmeric -1/4 tsp
salt -to taste
pepper powder -2 tbsp.
curry leaves -4 sprigs
fennel seeds -1/2 tsp
fennel powder -1/4 tsp
oil -2 tbsp.
- In a pressure cooker cook mutton along with ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric and salt along with a cup of water for 6-8 whistles.(u may increase whistles according to the quality of mutton getting cooked)
- In a pan heat oil and temper with fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry until golden
- Now add finely add chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Add the pressure cooked mutton to it and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add the fennel powder and pepper powder and few chopped curry leaves to it
- and cook until the gravy dries up.
- Serve as side with Rice/Indian Bread
Post a Comment