Tomato Coconut chutney
Ingredients:Onion - 1 sliced
tomato - 2 sliced
shredded coconut -1/4 cup+1 tbsp.
green chillies -2
roasted chana dhal -1 tbsp.
salt -to taste
mustard seeds -to temper
urad dhal -to temper
oil -2 tsp
- In a pan heat oil and fry garlic and green chillies.
- Add onions to it and fry until golden.
- Follow it with tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Add the shredded coconut and roasted chana dhal and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add desired salt and switch off the stove
- Allow it to cool off and blend it into a paste and transfer it into bowl.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with mustard seeds and urad dhal
- Pour the tempering it into the bowl
- Serve with dosa/idli
Post a Comment