Ivy Gourd /kovaikkai garlic pepper fry
Ingredients:Ivy gourd/kovaikkai-400 g
garlic -2 tbsp. finely chopped
salt -to taste
cilantro -few finely chopped
oil -1 tbsp
red chilli -1
curry leaves -2 tbsp.
- In a pan dry roast the ingredients given for masala until nice aroma comes out.
- Allow it to cool and blend it into a fine powder
- Wash and cut tindoora into fine pieces.
- In a pan heat oil and finely chopped garlic. Fry until raw smell goes off.
- Add the chopped Ivy gourd/kovaikkai and fry for few minutes.
- Add the ground powder and salt to it and fry until Ivy gourd/kovaikkai is completely cooked.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.
- Serve as a side with rice.
Post a Comment