Soya Keema Paratha
For dough:Wheat flour -11/2 cup
warm water -3/4 cup
salt -to taste
oil -as needed
For stuffing:soya chunks - 1 cup
onions - 3 tbsp
chilli powder -1/4 tsp /little more
amchur powder -1/4 tsp
kitchen king masala -1 tsp
ginger garlicpaste -1 tsp
salt -to taste
oil -2 tsp
cilantro -finely chopped
- Knead wheat flour with desired salt by adding warm water into a soft dough.
- Coat the dough with a tsp of oil and cover it with a damp cloth for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes make it into equal sized balls
For Soya keema
- In a pot boil water and add the soya chunks with desired salt to it. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and squeeze the chunks thoroughly. Blend it in a mixer to make keema.
- If you have soya granules you an follow the above procedure except blending in a mixer.
- In a pan heat oil and add finely chopped onions and fry until transparent
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add the Soya keema to it and mix well .
- Follow it with salt, chili powder, kitchen king masala ,salt and mix well .
- Put finely chopped cilantro and keep stirring for 3 more minutes.
- stuffing is ready.
- Dust the ball in little flour.
- Roll it into a small circle.
- Keep a scoop of Soya keema stuffing to it and fold carefully into a ball.
- Dust the ball again and roll it into a thin circle.(do not press so hard give a gentle press rolling evenly so that stuffing does not come out)
- Heat tawa and Put the paratha over it.
- Flip it when the lower end gets mild brown spots.
- Butter/oil the top and wait for a few seconds.
- Flip again and cook until paratha is well done butter on the top.
- Flip again for the other side to get cooked