Ingredients:boneless chicken - 3 strips
cabbage - 1-11/2 cup thinly sliced
carrots - 1 shredded
green onions - 1 bunch finely chopped
small green bell pepper -1/2 finely chopped
egg -1 large
all purpose flour/maida -1/4 cup+2 tbsp
soy sauce -1 tsp
salt - to taste
pepper - to taste
oil -as needed
- In a pan boil chicken seasoned with salt along with little water until well cooked.
- Keep the stock (drained water from cooking chicken)aside and shred the cooked chicken.
- In a bowl mix all chopped vegetables ,chicken and required salt.
- In another bowl mix all purpose flour/maida, egg , salt, pepper, soy sauce, 1/4 cup+2tbsp chicken stock thoroughly into a batter.
- Mix the batter with the vegetables
- Heat griddle/tava and coat it with oil
- Pour the batter into thin small circles.
- Cook for at least 4 minutes/until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Flip to the other side and press it with a spatula.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes.
Serve as Breakfast/dinner
Post a Comment