Ingredients:Tamarind paste - 1 tbsp
tomato - 1
garlic cloves -3-4 crushed
salt -to taste
Rasam powder -1 tbsp
curry leaves -few
cilantro - few
hing -1/8 tsp
sesame oil -1 tbsp
mustard seeds -1/4 tsp
fenugreek seeds -few
red chillies - 2(optional if the rasam powder doesnot contain red chillies ib it)
- In a kadai heat oil and temper with mustard seeds.
- When it splutters add fenugreek seeds,hing,crushed garlic and curry leaves.
- Now add the tomatoes and coriander.
- Saute it for a while and add the rasam powder.
- When tomato becomes little mushy add the tamarind paste and 4-5 cups of water.
- Cook until it starts boiling .
- Add salt and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve as a soup or with Rice.
Post a Comment