coriander powder -3/4 tsp
chilli powder -3/4 tsp
onion -1 small
tomato -2 pureed
ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
garam masala -1/8 tsp
kasoori methi -1/2 tsp
green bell pepper -1/4 cup chopped
salt -to taste
green chilli -1
oil -as needed
- In a pan heat oil and fry paneer in batches until golden on all side.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- Now fry the chopped bell pepper until cooked but crunchy.
- Remove and keep it aside
- In a kadai heat oil and add the coriander powder and chilli powder together and fry until golden(do not burn it )
- Now add the onion and fry until golden.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavour goes off.
- add all the spices mix well.
- Now add the pureed tomatoes and green chillies.After a minute crush little kasoori methi and mix well.
- Cook until oil oozes out.
Now add water for desired consistency and when it starts boiling put the fried paneer and bell pepper.
- Cook for another few minutes and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with chapathi or naan
Post a Comment