capcigum -1 tbsp (chopped)
chilli powder -1/4tsp
cumin powder -1/4tsp
Hot chili sauce -1/2tsbp
tomato ketup -1tbsp
currry leaves -few
ginger,garlic -1/2 tbsp (crushed or paste)
salt -to taste
- Heat the oil in the pan and add curry leaves and onion.
- fry till onion turn into golden brown andthen add the ginger garlic paste.
- After the raw flavour goes off add tomato and cook them until mashed.
- Now add chilli powder ,cumin powder and right amount of salt.
- Add chilli sauce and ketchup mix a while and add the chopped capcicum
- fry for few minutes add the chopped chapati and give a stir until the masala blends well.
- serve with raita
Post a Comment