Lettuce Chicken Wraps
pepper powder-1/2 tsp
mushrooms-1/2 cup (chopped)
ginger-1inch(chopped or paste)
crushed peanut-1 to 2 tbsp
red bellpepper-2 tbsp (chopped)
spring onion-1tbsp (chopped)
salt to taste
- Cut the chicken into very small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken along with salt and pepper powder and fry it.
- once the chicken gets cooked add the mushrooms and fry for few minutes add chopped ginger &garlic.
- Add crushed peanut,red pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- add spring onions and stir for a minute.
- add hoisin sauce fry for 2 minutes and then switch off the stove.
- Take a lettuce place the chicken on it.
- Wrap it and have it as an appetizer.
Post a Comment