Ingredients:chicken - 400g
oil - to deep fry
onion - 1/2 cubed into small pieces
curry leaves - few
chopped ginger -1/2 tsp
chopped garlic - 1/2 tsp
Cashews - few
For marination:yogurt - 2-3 tbsp
ginger garlic paste - 2tsp
corn flour - 1/2 tbsp
salt - to taste
chilli powder - 1tsp
food colour (red) - little
- Marinade chicken with the ingredients given for marination for atleast 30 minutes
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken in batches until brown.
- Remove and keep it aside.
- In another pan heat little oil and fry finely chopped ginger,garlic until the raw flavour goes off.
- Now add cashews along with curryleaves and fry until it turns mild golden.
- Follow it with onions until transparent.
- Now add the fried chicken stir well for a minute.
- Squeeze little lemon juice if you wish to and serve as an appetizer.
Post a Comment