besan/gram flour-2 cups
salt -to taste
chilli powder -2 tsp
oil -to fry
- pressure cook potatoes until it is well cooked.
- Peel of the skin and mash it thoroughly without any lumps.
- Now add the hing, salt, chili powder,turmeric and mix well.
- Slowly start adding gram flour/besan kneading simultaneously until you get soft and smooth dough.(adjust the measurement of besan /gram flour more or less accordingly to get a consistency of a poori dough)
- Now take a muruku presser and use the piece with multiple tiny holes for making bhujia.
- Make a large ball and place it inside the presser.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Start pressing it into oil like in pic.
- Fry until the sizzling sound stops and the bhujia is cooked.
- Remove from oil and repeat the same until dough is done.
- Serve as snack.
Post a Comment