Baby potato curry
Ingredients:Baby potato - 400g
onion - 1 finely chopped
tomato -1 finely chopped
tamarind paste - 1 tbsp
shredded coconut - 2 tbsp
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
salt - to taste
chilli powder -11/2 tsp
coriander powder -11/2tsp
cumin powder -1 tsp
curry leaves -few
oil -1 tbsp
mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp
fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
- In a pressure cooker cook potatoes in water for a whistle.
- Drain it and peel off the skin and keep it aside.
- In a kadai heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter.
- Add the curry leaves,fenugreek seeds,and fennel seeds
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and turmeric and fry until the raw flavour goes off.
- Add the onions and fry until golden
- Follow it with tomatoes .
- After it becomes mushy add all the spices and salt.
- Now put the potatoes along with tamarind paste and desired water.
- Allow it to get cooked ,simultaneously grind the shredded coconut with little water.
- When the curry gets boiling add the ground paste and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.
Post a Comment