Sesame seeds fish curry
Fish -1/4 kg
(chili powder,coriander powder,cumin,turmeric powder)
Tamerind juice -11/2 cup
salt -to taste
oil - 2 1/2tbsp
for Dry Roast and Grind
Sesame seeds -2 tbsp
Fenugreek seeds -1tsp
Coconut shredded or powder-4 tbsp
Roasted small onion - 15 nos
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
curryleaves - few
- Take a pan and dry roast 2nd table ingredients except the onion .then add one tsp oil and roast the onion.
- Once it cools down grind the roasted ingredients.
- Heat the oil in a pan add all tempering ingredients one by one and add kuzhambu powder then add the ground paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tamarind juice and 1/2 cup water , salt and cook for 5 to 10 min .
- When the gravy gets enough thickness add the fish .put the stove in between low to medium flame and cook until fish get cooked. (it will take approximately 5 minutes). Garnish with coriader leaves.
- Serve with Rice.
Post a Comment