Chili powder -1tbsp
coriander powder -1 tbsp
Garlic -5 clove
Fenukgreek powder-1 tsp
Mustard seeds -1 tsp
cumin seeds -1tsp
curry leaves -few
salt - to taste
oil - 3 tbsp
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- In a bowl mix chilli powder,coriander powder and crushed garlic then add into mango
- Add salt and 1tsp of oil ,mix well
- Take a pan and dry roast the fenugreek seeds until nice golden and grind into a fine powder. then mix it along with mango & other spices in bowl.
- Heat oil into the pan and allow mustard seeds to splutter.Then add cumin seeds,red chilli, hing and curry leaves one by one.
- Once this tempering cools off add into the pickle and mix well.
- Keep it into the air tight jar after one day it will be set.