Ingredients:Mixed vegetables - 3 cups
(carrots,green beans,peas,potatoes,cauliflower,butter beans have been used here)
Onion - 1 large finely chopped
coriander powder - 1 tbsp
chilli powder - 2 tsp
green chillies - 2
garam masala - 1/4 tsp
ginger garlic paste - tsp
tomato puree - 1 cup
kasoori methi - 1/2 tbsp
cilantro - to garnish
whipped curd - 2 tbsp(optional)
salt - to taste
oil - 1 tbsp
- In a pan heat oil add the coriander powder and chilli powder it
- Fry it until nice aroma comes(do not burn the masala)
- Now add the finely chopped onion and fry until it turns golden
- Follow it by frying ginger garlic paste until the raw smell goes off.
- Put the chopped green chillies to it.
- Add the mixed chopped vegtables to it with desired salt.
- Fry another 4 minutes and sprinkle garam masala.
- Mix it thorougly and add the pureed tomatoes
- After a minute add the crushed kasoori methi.
- Pour 11/2 to 2 cups water according to your desired consistency and cover it with a lid.
- Cook until the vegetables are done and switch off the stove.
- Add whipped curd to it (which is optional)and garnish with cilantro
- Serve with Rice or chapathi.
Post a Comment