chicken - 200 g
egg - 1
onion - 1
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
curry leaves - few
green chillies - 3 chopped
turmeric -1/4 tsp
pepper - 1/2 tsp
salt - to taste
mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
urad dhal - 1 tsp
cumin seeds - 1 tsp
oil - 1 tbsp
shredded coconut - 1 tbsp
- In a cooker/pot cook chicken with water and salt.
- Shred the chicken and debone(if it is with bone) and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with mustard seeds,urad dhal ,cumin seeds,green chillies,turmeric and curry leaves.
- Now add the onions and ginger garlic paste .
- Fry until the raw flavour goes off and add the shredded chicken.
- After 2 minutes add the egg to it and mix well adding salt and pepper(remember you have added salt while cooking chicken seperately)
- Allow the egg to coat all over the chicken stiring continuosly.
- Now add the shredded coconut to it
- After 2 minutes garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with Rice and any ceg or nonveg curries.
Post a Comment